Tuesday, July 1, 2014

4th of July Blog Hop





Happy Independence Day America!!! Are we proud to be Americans?---Yes Indeed!! Thank you to all of our veterans who have fought to protect all of the freedom we enjoy! Thank you to my dad who served in the US Army, my brother US Navy, Father-in-law US Air Force!! To celebrate our nation's birthday I am joining over twenty of my blogger friends to bring you The 4th of July Blog Hop!! In celebration I am offering one of my Roll and Write centers for FREE during the hop!! My students love these Roll and Write Centers!!! They use dice to roll a character, roll a setting, and roll a plot!! They then add their own ideas and details and hilarious stories are created to share.
Click  HERE to grab your freebie!!!!



And as an added bonus, all of the participating bloggers have 'pooled their cash' to purchase 4 $25 TpT gift certificates and 1 $10 Target gift card!
The first four selected will receive the TpT gift certificates and the 5th winner will receive the Target gift card!
Enter here, or on any of the participating blogs:
To Continue on the Hop click on any of the boxes below!!

31 comments:

  1. What a fabulous giveaway! You are all so generous. I love the birthday freebie. I will use during birthdays and leave the paper with instructions in our Writing Station. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th of July!!! Today we are going to enjoy a barbecue in our backyard then wait for it to get dark before we begin our own fireworks. :) Thank you all for the Blog Hop!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th of July!!! I am going to be relaxing today and going to watch fireworks tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the giveaway. I couldn't wait for the blog hop and it did not disappoint!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our family has a huge reunion every 4th of July! Relatives come from all over the country! I would love to use a Tpt gift card for my back to School planning! Thank you! ThePaperPumpkin@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our family has a big reunion every Fourth if July. Relatives come from all over the country! I would love to use a Tpt gift certificate for Back to School plans! Thank you, ThePaperPumpkin@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this... spending time w family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your freebie, great for a writing station or Daily 5 time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so glad you like it :) so honored coming from you!!

      Delete
  9. What a great blog hop and giveaway! thank you so much! I love your roll and write freebie...the bundled set has been on my wish list.......if I win I will be moving some items off the wish list into the cart! Have a great 4th! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the great feedback!!! I hope you do win ;). Happy 4th to you too!!

      Delete
  10. Love, love, love the birthday freebie! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved your writing activity. It will be perfect for a center.
    Sebrina
    Burke's Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids were crazy about these centers. In fact, they inspired most of them!! Thank you!!!

      Delete
  12. Your freebie is SO DARN CUTE!!! I shared the link with some upper elem teachers who could really use it to its full potential! Hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much!!! Your comment means so much to me. :)

      Delete
  13. I would love to win some TPT credit!! susankatt@twc.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the freebie, Julie! It really looks like lots of fun for the kiddos!

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never tried these roll and write stories with my firsties, so I'm looking forward to trying them out. Thank you to your family for your legacy of service.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello!!! I think I won one of the blog hop prizes but haven't heard anything yet.

    ReplyDelete